Skip to main content

Nr. 4

It’s been a night with only 2 hours of sleep and one of the toughest lows. I got up at 7:15am and got ready to do my errands. I almost broke and stayed in bed, but realized that would just make it worse. I have tried my best to mend myself today with spoiling myself between errands to sit down by the water to enjoy breakfast and lunch. It was nice and sunny, but I couldn’t quite get rid of the depression. I hope the rest of the day will cheer me up. Spending it with a dear friend who always manage to brighten my mood. ❤️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nr. 65

Back at it again. Not sure what I have to say. The last week I’ve been having disparaging thoughts on just giving up. I don’t know what that even means. I have no wish to do anything harmful or tragic, but I don’t seem to want to continue either. This will be a part of recovery, I know. But I felt I’ve been here before and even if I get some glimmer of a good future I don’t really believe it will happen to me. All my life I’ve had some form of goal or direction, and even though I know not having any  doesn’t necessarily translate to bad, I just don’t see myself in a positive light. I’m tired of trying, pushing, fighting, being patient. I’ve got all the counter arguments against this...but I just don’t feel them anymore. 

Nr. 62

I don’t think I’ll be able to keep going each day with this blog. Which is actually very sad. When I started I felt so positive about it, but now I feel it has been consumed by negativity and depression. I don’t feel any better. I wanted this blog to be a safe haven for me, but I feel all I touch turn to ash. Depression is truly poisonous and it has altered my mind. I can’t think straight or find positivity. I’m truly struggling each day just to get out of bed. Some days I’ve not moved at all.  But on I go. The need to not hurt others is strong within me, as it is with most people suffering from depression; we know the pain a suicide will inflict. I definitely know all about it. Maybe in a morbidly poetic way my experience with death in my family is what might save me from committing suicide.  This might be the last entry for a while. I’ll return though. Hopefully more cheerful and with a deeper focus on philosophy and ideas, not just my depression.